PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE FORUMS, AS THE USE OF THE FORUMS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE RULES.
Welcome to the WCWA Web Forum.
Please read these carefully before participating in the forums, as the use of the forums constitutes your agreement with these rules.
Disclaimer: This website may be viewed by friends and families of victims, or school aged children for school project research. We require members to respect the rights and feelings of the families and friends of victims, by placing thought into comments before they are posted. We do understand the issues raised on this site may lead to “heated debate”, but require users to maintain a family friendly environment on the forums.
Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The WCWA website and the host Odoo bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- The following rules govern the discussion forums posted on the WCWA website Forum.
- Users agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the WCWA Website Forum any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any laws. You agree to use the WCWA discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, WCWA moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be offensive or contrary to forum rules.
- Discussion material on the WCWA website is for your personal use only.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the WCWA Website forum (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
All copyright content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. The WCWA website does not support the distribution of copyrighted works, and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the WCWA Administrators without notice and at their sole discretion.
IF YOU AGREE TO THE FORUM RULES, PLEASE BELOW TO ENTER FORUM