On the previous web site, the Company Commanders and/or their designees could pull up their Company membership roles to check their members "paid" status as well as their contact info. I have not found that on the new web site. Is this something that is or will become available?
Unfortunately no. While this was a valuable tool under the old website, the new system does not give us that option. This was a hard thing to loose, but the benifits of the new website far outweight the loss. With the new system we gain the ability to
- sell tickets to events online,
- keep track of event registrations and contact info for customers who pay to come to our events,
- full accounting system to help keep the clubs books straight
- Automated Netflix style subscription model for club dues automatically billed to your CC once a year
- This online form section you a reading now
- The ability to edit and update the website at any time without a degree in website coding or paying someone to do it.
- In the future we will be looking at online training courses for members. Things like safety tests, manual of arms and many more can be done
- Fully mobile phone compatible web experience
- Collect pay to play fees online from a phone while at an event
- Email marketing
- Google search engine optimized to assist with driving customers and or future members to our website.
For a up to date list, please reach out to email@example.com and Cory Robinson the membership coordinator will be able to get you a list.