- Printable Event Schedule on Monday, January 01
through Monday, December 31
Printable - 2018 Event Schedule
- JULY Board Meeting on Saturday, July 14
Westside location: TBD, but will try for King County Library in AUBURN.
Eastside location: Argonne Library
4322 N. Argonne Rd.
Spokane WA 99212
This is the meeting where the 2018 Election Coordinator (for 2019 Executive Board) will be selected.
- Battle of Chehalis River on Saturday, July 21
through Sunday, July 22
Battle of Chehalis River, Chehalis, Sponsored public battle.
Contact Kevin Saville, email@example.com, (360) 292-0966.; the Veterans Memorial Museum. http://www.veteransmuseum.org/
- Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad Living History & Skirmish on Saturday, August 25
through Saturday, August 25
August 25, Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad Living History/Skirmish, Elbe, WA., Sanctioned (skirmish).
Contact Larry Wendt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Battle for Clatsop County on Saturday, September 01
through Monday, September 03
This is a NwCC Event in Oregon
Labor Day Weekend
Contact Event Coordinator Cindy Hilchey for more information
- OCT Board Meeting on Saturday, October 13
Westside: TBD, but will try for King County Library in Auburn.
John Joyce, email@example.com
Eastside: Argonne Library,
4322 N. Argonne Road
Spokane, WA 99212
Gary Michie 509-233-8912
The 2019 Event schedule will be voted on at this meeting.
- Auburn Veteran’s Day Parade on Saturday, November 03
November 10, Veteran’s Day Parade, Auburn, Sanctioned.
Contact Johnny Joyce, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253- 846-8958.
- NOV Board Meeting on Saturday, November 17
Westside: TBD, but will try for King County Library in Auburn
John Joyce, email@example.com, 253-846-8958
Eastside: Argonne Library, 4322 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane WA 99212 (509) 893-8260
Gary Michie (509) 233-8912, firstname.lastname@example.org
WCWA Administration Board Election results announced.